Saturday, January 14, 2006

Its a passion!...heres a bit about me

Well, I just looked at my own blogspot and I realised to a visitor I probably seem completely obsessed about sex and sexuality because thats all I write about! Yes it is a passion, and if you read some of my posts you'll get why - but no...I am not pathological! I do, believe it or not live a happy, 'normal' life and I do have a lot of other things going on to talk about (good things and lifes other little dilemmas) - I guess I'm not using my blog for that. I began writing here because this is an issue that I do feel deeply about, and so I guess I thought this could be my way of getting it out of my system and if I stumble across others who agree, or disagree - it would be a great outlet for open discussions.
How and why this came to be something I feel strongly about is an ongoing story in itself...maybe another day.
So I guess that all I wanted to say: this is but a small window of my life that I am sharing with a computer....and all that the computer is connected to! Sometimes I write a bit more deeply about why I see things the way I do, other times I blurt stuff out of sheer frustration, anger and sadness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home